This is a cassette test. This means the test administrator pipettes (or droppers) a few drops of urine into a well on the test cassette and then reads the results within five minutes.
- This test is set at the standard 200 ng/mL cut-off used for insurance, workplace and routine medical testing.
- It is a highly accurate test, easy to use, and easy to read.
- This test is the most traditional nicotine/cotinine urine test.
- The pipette (or dropper) is included with the test.
- Fast and accurate results in minutes
Test Result Instructions