Urine Test Temperature Strips
- Urine Test Temperature Strips are the easiest device to use to defeat attempts to adulterate a urine sample.
- Temperature strips come with a backing and you simply peel off the strip and put it on the side of any thin plastic collection cup.
- These strips will detect watered-down urine or a urine sample that is non-genuine.
- Standard practice when collecting urine specimens for drug testing is to check the temperature of the specimen within four minutes of obtaining a viable specimen.
- Any temperature between 90 – 100 F is normal.